Orange Edition Arai RX7V Helmet, signed, guaranteed with 'Certificate of Authenticity' and personally handed over by Hutchy himself for UK customers.
Each Helmets is sold for £1199, but you have the option of paying a None Refundable £200 depost to secure a Limited Edition Helmet in the colour of your choice. The remaining payment will then be required before handover.
Each Helmet will be:
- Hand Painted & Numbered by Paint Nation
- Optional Sponsor Logo design (Monster logo not available)
- Available in Blue, Red, Green, Orange or Yellow
- Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL
- Hand Signed by Hutchy
- Guaranteed with a 'Certificate of Authenticity'
- Personally handed over by Hutchy himself where possible
* - Personal handover only available to UK customers. Purchasers will be met in groups of 5 at a location agreed beforehand for a brew and a chat as well as collecting the helmet.
Please Note - Delivery times can vary due to each helmet being personally made to order. Please 'Click Here' to contact me for current delivery
** - Overseas customers, please 'Click Here' to contact me before paying any deposits, to discuss shipping to your country of origin
- Arai uses a net structure core, assembled and bonded within Super Fiber and other special synthetic fibers. These special fibers are also used for the visor panel of F-1 helmets and have superb characteristics in tensile strength and flexibility. Our shells are carefully molded with multiple material layers including a Super Fiber belt across the helmet, just above the visor opening for extra strength. We have also developed a new resin in pursuit of a lightweight but very strong shell.
- VAS (Variable Axis System)
- In any helmet, regardless of brand, the amount of energy that can be absorbed is limited. Therefore, avoiding potential impact energy by glancing off should also be a key function of a helmet. So we have been pursuing a sleek shape that is more likely to glance off energy. Most shield mounting systems require indents with a high pivot point in the shell, even Arai, so as to open and close the shield. On the new "VAS", the mounting position was lowered 24mm in pursuit of the ideal smoother shape that increases the ability of glancing off energy. As a result, this has made it possible for the shell to be completely smooth above the test line of the Snell standard.
Orange Edition Arai RX7V
- Product Code: RX7V-Orange
- Availability: In Stock